Some guidelines for applying to Mallow College of Further Education:
- Choose the course that’s right for you.
- Apply online now for free. Applicants can apply from 1st February. Applicants are advised to apply early as course places are limited.
- You will need an email address and your PPS number to complete the application. You will receive a personal account and ID when you apply. All college correspondence to do with your application can be viewed by logging into this account. Therefore you should keep your ID and log in details safe.
- All course places are allocated by interview. You will receive notification informing you of your interview date. Bring a signed passport photograph with you to interview.
- Successful applicants will receive an offer of a place on a course by post or by email.
- A course place can then be reserved by paying a deposit, generally €50. The remainder should be paid on or before registration day. Payment can be made online using your application ID. Failure to pay a deposit may result in the place being offered to another applicant.
- Successful applicants will be informed by letter of the registration and induction dates for their course. All students must attend the college for registration and induction.
- If you experience difficulty accessing or completing the online application, we welcome you to call into the College for assistance or contact the College on (022)43309 or email@example.com.