QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate in Health Service Supervisory Management Skills – 6M4978.
This one-year full-time course equips you to work as a supervisor and team leader in a variety of healthcare settings. This QQI Level 6 award will offer you enhanced opportunities in employment and will also enable you to progress to other appropriate programmes leading to awards at higher levels of the National Framework of Qualifications.
|Award||QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate in Health Service Supervisory Management Skills – 6M4978.|
|Format||Full-time. September 2022 to May 2023.|
|Location||Onsite at Mallow Campus (online contingency in case of COVID regulations).|
|Timetable||Hours between Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 15:30.|
|Requirements||No CAO required (Leaving Cert./LCA/equivalent for under 23s). Application review discussion.|
|Starting||Classes start the week of Monday the 19th of September 2022.|
|Fees||€330 (SUSI/BTEA €330, Medical Card €250, VTOS €0).|
|Applications||Applications open. Places available. No deposit required to start your application.|
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help and more information.
- This course covers a broad range of learning in social and health related topics that can lead to careers such as healthcare supervisor, community and youth work projects, intellectual disability services (subject to the organisation requirements), social worker/care worker , voluntary organisations.
|Person Centred Planning||6N2206|
Courses are continually developed – content and specific award components are subject to change. See disclaimer.
One year. Full-time. Class timetables to follow in September, and subject to change. See calendar for term holidays.
- CAO points not required.
- All applicants will be required to attend an application review discussion. An offer of a place on this course is contingent on the applicant meeting the minimum entry requirements set out here, and satisfactory presentation at interview.
- For entry to Level 6 a full QQI Level 5 Award in a complementary area is required.
This course requires participants to be Garda vetted. Continued participation on the course and work placement is dependent on the successful completion of this process.
Work experience is an integral part of this course. The dates and duration will be specified by the College in September.
- Full Fees (EU/EEA Citizens): €330
- Medical Card Holders: €250
- Student Grant Recipients (SUSI): €330
- Back to Education Allowance (BTEA): €330
- Vocational Training Opportunities Scheme (VTOS): €0
- €50 Deposit (refundable) per year.
- Retain Social Welfare benefits. Additional weekly allowances for meals, travel and childcare are also available.
Email us at email@example.com.