Update Application & Pay Fees
Typical Course Fees
|Full Fees (EU/EEA Citizens)||€300||€50 Deposit + €50 QQI Exam Fees + €200 Registration per year.|
|Medical Card Holders||€250||€50 Deposit + €200 Registration per year.|
|Student Grant Recipients (SUSI)||€300||€50 Deposit + €50 Exam Fees + €200 Registration per year.
Additional means-tested student grants are available from SUSI.ie.
|Back to Education Allowance (BTEA)||€250||€50 Deposit + €200 Registration per year.|
|Vocational Training Opportunities Scheme (VTOS)||€0||€50 Deposit (refundable).
Retain Social Welfare benefits. Additional weekly allowances for meals, travel and childcare are also available.
For illustration only. Consult individual course information for specific fees and extras.
No Tuition Fees:
- All courses at Mallow College of Further Education are funded through the National Development Plan (NDP) and there are no tuition fees for EU nationals (non-EU/EEA applicants should contact the College for details on eligibility and course fees).
- Students, except those in receipt of a VTOS allowance, are required to pay a student services fee of €250. A deposit of €50 is required to reserve a course place (refundable to VTOS students).
- Students, except those in receipt of a Medical Card or VTOS allowance, are required to pay state examination fees. QQI fees are generally €50 per year, Level 5, or €80 per year, Level 6.
- Other examination fees, such as ITEC, are payable by all students, except for those in receipt of a VTOS allowance. Consult individual course information for specific fees.
- Certain courses also carry additional course-related costs. Consult individual course information for specific information.
- Students experiencing financial difficulties are encouraged to talk to us about arranging a regular payment plan. Contact email@example.com for more information.