QQI Level 6 Inclusive Education and Training – 6M2263.
This programme will enhance the skills and qualities which were developed at Level 5 QQI in Social Studies, Healthcare or Early Education and Care disciplines. It will further give the participants the practical knowledge and a wider breath of theoretical knowledge required to enter higher education/vocational sector.
Contact us at email@example.com for help and more information.
- Community and youth work projects. +
- Community childcare opportunities. +
- Intellectual disability services. +
- Social care assistant (after further study). +
- Voluntary organisations. +
- Boundary Management (6N2207) Level 6 QQI.
- Differentiated Learning and Instruction (6N2253) Level 6 QQI.
- Disability Awareness (6N1975) Level 6 QQI.
- Create an awareness of legislation, models, structures and services of Disabilities in the Irish context. The learner will also explore various disabilities and strategies to support those who have needs in an educational and vocational setting.
- Gerontology (6N3748) Level 6 QQI.
- Enhance the quality of life of the older person and enable the learner to develop an understanding of the concepts of ageing from the physical, psychological and societal perspective and to address the needs of the older person in a dignified, inclusive and holistic manner.
- Health Promotion (6N2214) Level 6 QQI.
- Inclusive Education Practice (6N2226) Level 6 QQI.
- Mental Health Awareness (6N2209) Level 6 QQI.
- Work independently or in a supervisory capacity in an organisation which provides services to individuals with mental health issues.
- Communications (6N1950) Level 6 QQI.
- Communicate verbally and non-verbally in a comprehensive range of everyday tasks and in work-related tasks independently and/or in a supervisory capacity.
- Work Experience (6N1946) Level 6 QQI.
- Participate in the workplace for a limited time, carrying out work-related tasks autonomously and/or in a supervisory capacity.
Courses are continually developed – content and specific award components are subject to change. See disclaimer.
One year. Full-time. Class timetables to follow in September, and subject to change. See calendar for term holidays.
- CAO points not required.
- All applicants will be required to attend an interview. An offer of a place on this course is contingent on the applicant meeting the minimum entry requirements set out here, and satisfactory presentation at interview.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent. For mature applicants appropriate experience will be considered in lieu of formal qualifications.
Work experience is an integral part of this course. The dates and duration will be specified by the College in September.
- Full Fees (EU/EEA Citizens): €500
- Medical Card Holders: €250
- Student Grant Recipients (SUSI): €300
- Back to Education Allowance (BTEA): €300
- Vocational Training Opportunities Scheme (VTOS): €0
- €50 Deposit (refundable) per year.
- Retain Social Welfare benefits. Additional weekly allowances for meals, travel and childcare are also available.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.