QQI Level 5 Certificate in eBusiness- 5M0828.
The world of business has changed. The real marketplace is now online. The Internet has heralded a world where information technology has moved beyond simple automation to a time where sales follow the sun on a 24-hour day across the globe; with both an ever expanding global market and an unprecedented opportunity to engage directly with customers online and via social media.
With the right staff and the right staff-training, online sales & marketing presents a unique strategic competitive advantage to any business. So if you’ve got excellent administration and office computing skills as well as dedicated online sales & marketing training and insight then you’re exactly the type of person every employer needs. Or continue your studies with progression routes to business, commerce, or law at UCC or CIT.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help and more information.
- eBusiness Studies (5N1369) Level 5 QQI.
- ebusiness is a term which can be used for any kind of business or commercial transaction that includes sharing information across the internet. The evolution of ebusiness is covered extensively and case studies of new businesses are carried out.
- The Internet (5N1611) Level 5 QQI.
- How the Internet works, its opportunities and how business can make best use of them.
- Web Authoring (5N1910) Level 5 QQI.
- Use Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) standards and editors in the construction, testing and maintenance of webpages and sites.
- Database Methods (5N0783) Level 5 QQI.
- Create and modify databases under limited supervision.
- Bookkeeping Manual and Computerised (5N1354) Level 5 QQI.
- Digital Marketing (5N1364) Level 5 QQI.
- Business Administration Skills (5N1610) Level 5 QQI.
- The administration requirements of a range of organisations to enable the learner to operate effectively under supervision in a variety of administration contexts.
- Communications (5N0690) Level 5 QQI.
- Communicate verbally and non-verbally in standard everyday tasks and in work-related tasks, operating independently while under general direction.
- Work Experience (5N1356) Level 5 QQI.
- Participate in the workplace for a limited time, carrying out work related tasks independently while under general direction. Prepare yourself for industry, prepare your CV (and online LinkedIn profile), practice interview skills, and gain invaluable experience on your own work placement.
- Optional: Mathematics (5N1833) Level 5 QQI.
- Apply a broad range of mathematical skills and tools to a wide variety of contexts, with some theoretical understanding.
Courses are continually developed – content and specific award components are subject to change. See disclaimer.
One year. Full-time. Class timetables to follow in September, and subject to change. See calendar for term holidays.
- CAO points not required.
- All applicants will be required to attend an interview. An offer of a place on this course is contingent on the applicant meeting the minimum entry requirements set out here, and satisfactory presentation at interview.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent. For mature applicants appropriate experience will be considered in lieu of formal qualifications.
- QQI eBusiness, Level 5 – 5M0828.
- QQI Minor Award in Mathematics, Level 5 – 5N1833 (optional, offered for learners who may not meet progression requirements to higher education).
Work experience is an integral part of this course. The dates and duration will be specified by the College in September.
- Full Fees (EU/EEA Citizens): €500
- Medical Card Holders: €250
- Student Grant Recipients (SUSI): €300
- Back to Education Allowance (BTEA): €300
- Vocational Training Opportunities Scheme (VTOS): €0
- €50 Deposit (refundable) per year.
- Retain Social Welfare benefits. Additional weekly allowances for meals, travel and childcare are also available.
Email us at email@example.com.