QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate in Security Operations – 6M4980.
Unlock your full potential in the security industry with the added skills and knowledge at level 6 to work at supervisory level in security management.
Security classes in Mallow College add to their academic work with team-building exercises and events, self-defence training, practical work experience, and have a valued tradition as a part of the team during College public events and open days.
Move up to QQI level 6 certified managerial roles in the security industry with training in logistics, event management, crime prevention, business management, and business law.
- Airport police. +
- Defence forces. +
- Fire services. +
- Prison services. +
- Private security industry. +
- Security systems and procedures. +
- Supervisory Security Management (6N1784) Level 6 QQI.
- Customer Service (6N0697) Level 6 QQI.
- Business Management (6N4310) Level 6 QQI.
- Crime Prevention (6N1780) Level 6 QQI.
- Work Experience (6N1946) Level 6 QQI.
- Communications (6N1950) Level 6 QQI.
- Event Management (6N4800) Level 6 QQI.
- Business Law (6N4045) Level 6 QQI.
- Safety Management (6N1782) Level 6 QQI.
Courses are continually developed – content and specific award components are subject to change. See disclaimer.
One year. Full-time.
- CAO points not required.
- All applicants will be required to attend an interview. An offer of a place on this course is contingent on the applicant meeting the minimum entry requirements set out here, and satisfactory presentation at interview.
- For entry to Level 6 a full QQI Level 5 Award in a complementary area is required.
Work experience is an integral part of this course. The dates and duration will be specified by the College.
Use your full QQI award to progress to degrees in Institutes of Technology across Ireland. For more links and detailed information on how to use your Mallow College qualification go to mallowcollege.ie/progressions.
A full QQI award achieves a maximum of 390 points for CAO.
- Full Fees (EU/EEA Citizens): €500
- Medical Card Holders: €250
- Student Grant Recipients (SUSI): €300
- Back to Education Allowance (BTEA): €300
- Vocational Training Opportunities Scheme (VTOS): €0
- €50 Deposit (refundable) per year.
- Retain Social Welfare benefits. Additional weekly allowances for meals, travel and childcare are also available.
Email us at email@example.com.