QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate in Business – 6M4985.
Improve your business outlook with advanced training in Business Management, Human Resource Management, business IT and presentation skills.
Increase your confidence with presentation software and communication skills that can be used in a business and training environment.
In a course structured to suit those with family commitments, elevate your office and general management skills to an expert standard with this internationally recognised qualification and take your business career to the next level.
Use your full qualification to advance to year two of Business Administration and Office Management degrees in Institutes of Technology across Ireland.
Applicants presenting with QQI level 5 Word Processing 5N1358 and Spreadsheets 5N1977 components will most benefit from this course.
- Administration in health services and local authorities. +
- Administrative roles in banking, insurance, solicitors and travel sectors. +
- Office administration and management in local offices. +
- Business Management (6N4310) Level 6 QQI.
- Human Resources Management (6N3750) Level 6 QQI.
- Professional Presentation (6N4006) Level 6 QQI.
- Spreadsheets (6N4089) Level 6 QQI.
- Word Processing (6N4977) Level 6 QQI.
- Communications (6N1950) Level 6 QQI.
- Work Experience (6N1946) Level 6 QQI.
- Optional: Spreadsheets (MOS) Expert Microsoft.
- Optional: Word Processing (MOS) Expert Microsoft.
Courses are continually developed – content and specific award components are subject to change. See disclaimer.
One year. Half-day.
- CAO points not required.
- All applicants will be required to attend an interview. An offer of a place on this course is contingent on the applicant meeting the minimum entry requirements set out here, and satisfactory presentation at interview.
- For entry to Level 6 a full QQI Level 5 Award in a complementary area is required.
- QQI Advanced Certificate in Business, Level 6 – 6M4985.
- Microsoft Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert – MOSX (Word Processing and Spreadsheets).
Garda Vetting is dependent on your work placement setting.
A two week block place is an integral part of this course. The dates will be specified by the College.
Use your full QQI award to progress to year one or two of Business Administration in CIT or year two of Office Information Systems in IT Tralee. Advance to Business, Business Information Systems, Information Systems Management, Finance & Investment. For more links and detailed information on how to use your Mallow College qualification go to mallowcollege.ie/progressions.
A full QQI award achieves a maximum of 390 points for CAO.
- Full Fees (EU/EEA Citizens): €500
- Medical Card Holders: €250
- Student Grant Recipients (SUSI): €300
- Back to Education Allowance (BTEA): €300
- Vocational Training Opportunities Scheme (VTOS): €0
- €50 Deposit (refundable) per year.
- Retain Social Welfare benefits. Additional weekly allowances for meals, travel and childcare are also available.
Email us at email@example.com.